Hepatitis B Community

HBV vaccine..please help

i was posted before.. so here we go again, it may be useful to have The HBV vaccine after my results at 2 months after exposure? (results came negative) but i know it may take more time to show up. the possiblity, if a really catch the virus..but the vaccine could help against the infection? if a take the shot.. it could be a good idea?

of course as long as hbsag is negative vaccine+hbg can work, but if you are an adult you will clear it anyway, adults never get it chronic unless immune system is damaged by drugs or aids
I'm 35 years old..I just curious about that you mentioned, the hepatitis B is "bennigne" if somebody catch the virus in adult age?
hope to get news from you
Take care!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.