are you on tenofovir ? if yes, than from how long?
yes your doctor is right dont stop it if you are on it
Your bilirubin is high avoid eating oily and junk food. Take fruits. Do a usg and abdominal CT scan if possible to see any obstruction in ur biliary tract.
Your Fibroscan results are good. Have you been regularly monitoring. How long have you had Hep B? Please share your history. Below are some suggested tests.
1. How long you have had HBV? (example, birth, don’t know)
2. Family history of Liver Cancer HCC
3. HBV Genotype
Group1: every 6 months (Virus and Immune activity monitoring)
1. Liver Enzymes (ALT, AST) + .
2. HBV DNA
3. HBsAg Quantitative
4. HBeAG – only if previously positive
5. Liver Function Tests (Bilirubin, Albumin, platelette counts)
Group 2: every 6 months (HCC Screening)
2. DCP des-gamma carboxy prothrombin
4. Ultrasound (Liver contour, Spleen Size, Portal Vein Diameter) especially over age of 40
Group 3: every year
2. Fibrosure / Fibrospect
Group 4: (every few years if HBVDNA detectable)
1. Precore/Core Mutations