Hbsag question can someone please help..

Hi how are you.  Can you please help me.  

I had possible  exposure for hep b about 3 months ago.  2nd week of exposure I got tested test result was negative  and vaccinated with first dose and I havnt been back for other doses. After 11 weeks I tested again for hbsag and it was negative.  I want to know if I could of been positive during that time period and the hbsag cleared out.  Cause I used my mums toothbrush during that time period by mistake was she at risk?  
after vaccine you have to test for antibody hbsab, not for hbsag

test hbsab and hbcab igg, maybe you had it already and were immune or the vaccine has wroked already

if your mother had hbv when you were born, unless vaccinated, you had it already and cleared
Thanks for the reply.

I only had one dose so far.  My question is if I was infected would the virus clear up in 11 weeks. Is it possible that If was infected and the hbsag cleared up in 11 weeks.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.