Is it safe to be on etv+tdf combo even after hbv dna getting undetectable?

Is it safe to be on combo even after DNA getting und.(patient is lam resist).
Patient is both lam & etv resistant & is on etv+tdf combo for the last 10 months.
yes its safe although tdf works perfectly also mono on lam resistance
Actually the patient is feeling very weak...but doc is insisting on continuing with the combo for another 4 months despite dna being -ve.The sgpt is 45 and sgot is 50 which he considers to be slightly elevated....
Steff,can you tell me if there can be any side-effect arising due to tdf?especially w.r.t thyroid.....my mom has become weak and is suffering from some amount of hair loss also.She has been taking a lot of supplements like iron,folic acid,multivitamins,Cal 500+Vit d3 2000iu but for the last few days she has become very weak.... If possible please suggest some tests regarding thyroid....

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.