Is it safe to switch from ETV+TDF Combo to TAF 25 mg?

Hello my mother has been on etv+tdf combo for the last 4 years with -ve hbv dna and normal ALT,AST. Actually she is LAM resistant so will it be safe to switch to TAF as per my doctor's recommendation?
i would not risk anything there are no studies on taf potency on resistant strains, if you get taf resistance there is no way to rescue her
But taf resistance has not been documented during the long trial period
how many years?
Yes you are right! Phase 3 trials for taf are no more older than 36 weeks.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.