Hepatitis B Community

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas  & Seasons greetings everyone

I hope all of us  get to slay the hep dragon by next year :)

This is a great community people might not always see eye to eye but we share a common interest and desire the same end results  more or less. Even the changes medhelp have made to the format are just about bearable lol.

But this forum is a great source of support and info for anyone with hep b and it has helped me alot.

Hope you enjoy the video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiGfy7Dkiqg
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you !
Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!
Merry Christmas to everyone and let s hope the next year will be greater than this regarding a cure for hbv.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.