Hepatitis B Community

Moving to Austria with hepatites b

Hi Guys,
I was hoping if there is anyone familiar with the Austrian's health care system or perhaps the EU.
I am overall healthy and Im  taking entecavir for the past 2 years, which is subsidised by my health insurance.
What would be the implications of moving to Austria?
I still dont have the full details of the health insurance offered by the employer.

Does all Austrian's health insurance accepts patients with hep b pre-condition?
Is entecavir subsidise by the Austrian government for non citizens with work visa?
In summary, would I be able to have entecavir subsidise by the Gov or health insurance?
Any ideas of the co-pay amount?

Thanks and I appreciate any help.
At the moment, most of the decision depends on this matter, and I couldnt find much info online.
Looking forward.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.