Hepatitis B Community

My HBV-DNA is now undetected

Hello Community, after taking entecavir for about a year, my hbv dna is now undetected. I've checked it only recently, but, as it is usual, it could have been undetected much earlier. So I'm quite happy, at least to see the infection reacting to treatment. I hope soon to test hbsAg quantitative also. I wish all of you good luck with your treatments.
Great to hear that you are doing well on the drug. Keep us posted on any progress. Thank you.
Happy to see you posting some more positive news. Hope all goes well
can you tell us about previous and now lft, fibroscan and viral load data . i want to know how much entacavir is effective at suppressing
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.