My kids hbsab

I have two kids almost 4 and 8 years old.
For 4 years old the Hbsab is 40 miu.
For 8 years old the hbsab is 43 miu.
both negative for hbsag and undetectable dna.
They vaccinated at 2,4&6 months after birth.
Are they safe now?, is this a good titre or low?
The father has hepatitis b positive and iam negative and not immune,so I want you assure me that they are safe now please.
Call kids pediatrician.  Same situation but I m the father with hepatitis b and wife and kids all negative of hbsag.  

Took my oldest 9 and completed another round of hep b vaccines and probably take my youngest 6, next year or two
Thank you.  But is that value considered low or good according to their ages?.
And I have another question made me v confused..iam negative for all markers,but the hbsab titre is 3.4 and reference range is ( less than 10 miu).. what is that meaning?  it suppose to be 0.00 right?
And I have another question made me v confused..iam negative for all markers,but the hbsab titre is 3.4 and reference range is ( less than 10 miu).. what is that meaning?  it suppose to be 0.00 right
The value is considered low, which is very good. But HBsAG should be undetectable or zero.  So you are correct. Because it is so low, I am confident they can eliminate it.  Here are some nutritional steps you can take to help them get to zero.  Feed them lots of fruits and veggies. Fruits such as strawberries, apples and bananas. Also, feed them a breakfast cereal such as lucky charms or honey bunches of oats for breakfast. Given them a multivitamin that contains vitamin D and give then vitamin E.  These things will help tremendously and it may go to zero.
Also check their vitamin D level. It is very important.
Thank you for your reply, but I think your advice for hbsAG not hbsAb..they negative in AG and these above values for AB..I think they didn't have the virus..but I was asking about the value for AB after the vaccination that they took after birth..is this value good or considered very low?
You are correct. My reply was for HBsAG. I misunderstood your question.

The value you mentioned is good. To be immune their value should be greater than 9.9 and as your mentioned it is much higher than that. So they are fine. That's great for your kids. Happy to see they are healthy and doing well.
Lucky charms and honey oats cereal is the exact thing you don’t want to feed your kids on a regular basis.  

Try to feed Whole Foods
Thank you for your help

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.