Hepatitis B Community

My lab results of HVB-DNA and qHBaAG??

Hi All,

My lab results show following thing;

1) HVB-DNA: 5205 IU/mL, 17,749 Copies/mL
2) qHBsAG: 271.78 IU/mL (positive)

What does it mean, is it bad? What is the next step.

u have avery low hbsag, go with interferon injections and u may clear it completely but not surely
very good that HbsAg is low, how is your alt and do you know your genotype ?
peginterferon plus vitamin d3 minimum 10.000iu daily and if available to you gcmaf to protect from peg sides
May I know what is alt?, and I don't know my genotype, I think i can test it. May I know what is the use for Heptitis B?? Thanx for the info :)
thanx for the info, if i take these medication, does it lowers the risk of developing liver cancer? or it really makes the virus in rest state. Thanks in advance.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.