Natural Immunity Understanding vs Vaccination Immunity

What is Natural Immunity? & How can someone who establishes Natural Immunity become infectious again? Will a common cold reactivate HBV? & if so than what are the antibodies for?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Stefano I am unknowning to this as well Q? Can Chronic Hep B people produce high levels of HBsAB antibodies on there own without medication???
Helpful - 0
Thanks Stefano! That's exactly what I'm logically thinking: Immunity is Immunity is Immunity. LOL I never heard of Immunity but Compromised?@!% So I join this site to speak with people well versed on this matter so I don't get billed by doctors who understand my ignorance to this issue of Immunity thus I am only seeking a Hepatologist at this point to confer with my Immunity in writing with FACTS! So that I will have something documented for future references. Thank you again Stefano for your information & support.
Helpful - 0
immunity, any immunity, hbsab>10miu/ml

the only way to reactivate hbv is destroy your immune system: aids, many type of drugs, steroids, chemiotherapy, nothing else can activate hbv but destroying ur immune system by these drugs or aids
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.