Hepatitis B Community

Need advice medicine or no need to take medicine yet?

Hi Everyone, I am chronic hepatatis b, my viral load is 216000000 iu/ml my doctor recommend venmilidy, my fibrisos is stage f0. I ask my doctor if I can wait for treatment, she said if I want to I can wait, she will monitor my every 6months. I am female 34, 5ft7 and weight 140lbs. Do you guys think I can wait for treatment ? Or I need venmlidy as as soon as possible?
By now no mean am I giving you any medicine advice.  Going on meds means  probably most if not the rest of your life.  

I don’t know what your numbers mean bc the text in the us is 20000 < hbeag + and 2000 < hbeag - to wait.   If you do wait, I would not wait 6 months.  If you wait, I would go back in a month, and go back again.  Best of luck to you.  
Hi am base in usa. So is it good according us ?
Hepb virus dna is 8.3 log10iu/ml
Guessing the 8.3 is hbv quant?  What is your pcr?
What is your alt and ast?
Is it aspartate aminotrabsferase which mine is 24.
My alanine aminotransferase is 31. And am base in usa.
If this makes any sense. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2653363/

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.