Hepatitis B Community

Optimal AST and ALT level?

As we know AST and ALT can fluctuate due to non-hbv reasons. I guess the common ranges are to cover most of cases. Should hbvers pay closer attention to them and be alerted if there are flucuations? For general public, it may be nothing. For hbvers, it may be something related to the virus dynamics.

I have AST 20, ALT 27 in latest test. Since I took viread (DNA und), AST varied bin the range of 18-27; ALT varied in the range of 21-34. Is it normal?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.