Hepatitis B Community

REGARDING POST EXPOSURE PROPHYLAXIS

I HAVE EXPOSED TO ONE HEPATITS-B POSITIVE NEEDLE STICK INJURY. I HAVE HAD VACCINATION OF A SINGLE DOSE TWICE BETWEEN LONG INTERVAL. SOON AFTER EXPOSURE I HAD ANOTHER FIRST DOSE OF VACCINE AFTER THAT HBIG WITHIN 48 HOURS. NOW HOW MUCH CHANCES OF GETTING INFECTION AND WHAT IMMEDIATE TESTS I REQUIRED?  
If your previous 2 shots had not got you immunity (everyone is different, but a normal course is 3), then an accelerated course of vaccinations plus HBIG is around 90% effective at stopping infection. You have done the right thing. Please make sure you continue with your vaccination now.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.