Hello everyone, im back, i posed around a month ago and you can see my post here
Im overly anxious and im starting to lose my grip on certain things, it's affecting my work, my life, and my relationship with my GF. I still havent told her that i have it even though we havent had actual sexual intercourse yet we have been "intimate" for 3x already and performed oral sex on each other.
Ok here's the timeline
July 15- french kissing, oral sex, and mutual masturbation
July 24- french kissing, oral sex, and mutual masturbation
Aug 06- french kissing, oral sex, and mutual masturbation
I avoided "penetration" even though she wanted it and I have a condom with me, i dont want to risk it.
Now, on July 24, i noticed that i have a cold sore...
Now, she's born 1983 and i dont know if she had the vaccine, and it's now a month already after our earliest "encounter" . BUT she already had a few boyfriends before so...
Here are my stats
SGPT/ ALT 22.06
HBSAG2 quantification 7100/ IU/ ml +
HBEAG 0.374 -
anti HBE 0.020 -
anti hbs 0.00 mIU/ ml -
Here are my questions.
1. What is the % will I be able to possibly infect her if she isnt vaccinated?
2. How many "encounters" should one have before one gets infected?
3. How many buckets, drops, ml of infected blood does one need to get infected?
4. Is it still possible for her to get prophylaxis now that a month has already passed?
5. When will she show symptoms if ever she got infected?
6. Is 5log4 HBV DNA and 7100 IU/ml very infectious?
And now on the more "moral" obligations
1. How will I be able to tell her this? How will i say it?
2. If she rejects me... now what?
Im getting paranoid, sleepless nights, and im losing my grip on things. If she gets it or rejects me I may kill myself. Funny is that I got this disease when I was born and was able to defend myself. =/