Hepatitis B Community

URGENT HELP ABOUT MY PEG INTERFERON TREATMENT

I just received result of HBV DNA test after 16 weeks of pegylated treatment :                                       Before treatment HBV DNA is 7998 IU/ml.          After 16 weeks of peg interferon injection   263 IU/ml . My question is 1) do I have a chance to response to the injection? 2) should I continue with the treatment or I should stop and start tenofovir ? Am hbeag negetive
y didn't u do hbsag quant in the begining of ifn therapy. that wud have helped in predicting response more clearly. still u should do it and recheck at 24 weeks. no need to stop ifn before 24 weeks. u r responding
I did hbsag quant before I start the treatment is 15916 IU/ml
what is your current HBsAg quant ?
what is current ALT ?
Current ALT is  21 IU normal laboratory value is 0-12 IU I have not done hbsag quant
recheck hbsag at 24 weeks, make vitd25oh and intact pth tests and soon as possible and take vit d3 10.000iu daily
Am I responding to treatment base on HBV DNA result ? What is your advice . Should I continue with the injection
you will know after 6months by hbsag, too eraly now to say if you are clearing
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.