Vemlidy treatment

Did anyone switch from Viread to Vemlidy medication lately?  If so, is there any side effect?

I have, it has been exactly two months and so far so good no problems
Thanks.  I feel better to start with Vemlidy next month.
Hi.Quang any side effects so far with vemlidy? Does it help lower your hbv levels?
How much is Vemlidy?
The pharmacist told me the retail value is around $1200 for 30 days
i have as well for about 3 months. no issues but doctor told me it might increase cholesterol levels. Probably not an issue for me since i always have low cholesterol

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.