Hepatitis B Community

Which drugs better for HBv and D viruses?

Dears,

thank you for helping for my health.
i was born in 1986. now i'm 29 years old man. i was a child when i became infectious hepatitis. being treated intensively during the past 5 years. last 18 months i drinking for entecavir. but still now didnot better for my health. my doctor suggested this month "she said: you should change for entecavir to tenofovir and use with interferon alpha. " i little afraid for use interferon alpha + tenofovir. please find attached picture my last 2 years detail analysis document. My HDV always detected analysis documents. how can i remove for my HDV?
We don't have much knowledge about HBV/HDV co-infection in this forum. Currently there are two new treatments in Phase 2 clinical trial, lonafarnib and REP2139 for HBV/HDV co-infection.
Interferon has certainly been used in various treatments for HBV/HDV, however I personally don't have any knowledge about the success rates.

as to treatments available now:
you may start to block hbv by tenofovir, this is needed anyway for hbv.you may add on peginterferon to this treatment to lower hbsag so that hbv will get weak and future drugs will work faster

the only drugs with possibility to clear both infections: combo of
REP2139 and peginterferon/tdf for at least 48weeks
Stephen And steff2011 thank you so much. If i will remove HBSaG then after automatically HDV remove? Many times i listened peginterferon used people mind not normal working and many negative results on my body? I'm afraid for this negative results :(
I''m from mongolia. My doctor has not good experience for HbV and HDV co-infection. Can you explain rep2139? I will tell her about your suggestion.
thank you. a lot of times read for your history and result. how you achieved success this?
Interferon does have many side effects, including depression. However, the effects vary for individuals, so do not assume that you will be affected by all or some of the side effects. Interferon treatment has been used in HCV and HBV for many years and it can be stopped or dosage adjusted during treatment. Careful monitoring by a doctor is essential and there are measures to lessen some of the side effects such as taking anti-depressant during treatment. Talk to your doctor.
You can read how I reached on the links above.
thank you Stephen
Stephen with your hbv do you have the symptom of excrement for brains?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.