Will you get Hepatitis B again if you have HBSab

I recieved a vaccine years ago and My HBSAB was positive with a value more than 80. Could I get Hepatitis B if I contacted the virus? There is information said it could get infected again if it was a different strain.
no
So you think I would not need to worry about it right?
At the age of 115 I'll not be worried about any thing. Yes you shouldn't worried.
Thanks very much. Just one question, have you heared that a different strain or the mutant virus could get one infected although he has antibodies against HBV?
I red that if you have HBsAg you may be infected with another genotype, not sure about mutants etc ..
Not possible if you have HBsAb as I know.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.