Hepatitis B Community

anti hbs level after exposure

i am a nurse i had a needlestick injury and it was HBSag + patient. i consulted a doctor and he advice me to check my anti hbs level., and it was > 1000 mUi/ml reactive., am i protected? plss help i need advice., thnks.,
you are fully protected and probably reacted already to hbv since hbsab level is very high

was the patient under antivirals?which antivirals?was its hbvdna undetectable?
here is my history.,i had my first dose of vaccine last july 27 2013.,and my second dose last august 27 2013., i had my injury last september 9., and i consulted to a doctor the following day., he said to me to check my titer., and it was > 1000., he said that am protected sice a have very high ani hbs level., and continue the 3rd dose., its that true? thanks., i am really worried right now.,T_T., any suggestion.,i think the client was not even aware he had a hepa b., because he looks very fine.,
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.