Hepatitis B Community

exercise

hi every one..i would like to ask if road cycling 30+ km would affect my health im doing it once or twice a week..im a chronic one but no symptoms at all..taking antiviral drug almost 6 months now no major side effect..whats your opinion about it? tnx
I was riding until I crashed hard, kept falling and went into HE phase. Now I'm scared to ride, but I go to Y once/twice a week and ride stationary bike. Can't fall off that one. Do what you want until it becomes impossible is my advice.
The problem is you shouldn't get very tired. Weakening the organism in general works in favor of infections/virues. On the other hand stef2011 said you need to do regular exercise but an easy one like a longer walk or something like that to help natural immune response.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.