Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

feeling pain in the chest

I was diagnosed of chronic hepatitis b and I started going to hospital since last year. I took some tests last year including the viral load which shows 352. The doctor said I couldn't be treated for now until the viral load increases. My question is why should that be? Also I started feeling pain under my ribs and my shoulders at the back. What can I use to relieve it. Lastly, I noticed a consistent yellow urine for the past over six months and also experience bitterness of mouth. Does these have to do with hepatitis and how can I deal with it?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.