feeling pain in the chest

I was diagnosed of chronic hepatitis b and I started going to hospital since last year. I took some tests last year including the viral load which shows 352. The doctor said I couldn't be treated for now until the viral load increases. My question is why should that be? Also I started feeling pain under my ribs and my shoulders at the back. What can I use to relieve it. Lastly, I noticed a consistent yellow urine for the past over six months and also experience bitterness of mouth. Does these have to do with hepatitis and how can I deal with it?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.