Hepatitis B Community

for april9903 or others -gcmaf cures osteoporosis, Asthma and autism

gcmaf cures osteoporosis, Asthma and autism

http://drbradstreet.org/category/autism/

bottom page, this researcher is treating autism and cancer with gcmaf and results are increadible, autims regressed in 13 weeks and breast cancer with bone metastatis in less than 6 weeks........Asthma and osteoporosis included in gcmaf effective tretament

Immune Function is the Ultimate Key to Autism, Alzheimer’s, HIV/AIDS, Asthma, Allergies, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer and even Heart Disease
Arthritis, Diabetes, Cancer and even Heart Disease

MARCH 29, 2011 BY DR BRADSTREET 6 COMMENTS
If you want to know what ails mankind in the last 100 years its immune dysfunction. I know and believe for many of these disorders we have the tools necessary to treat and prevent them.  But what if an individual already has cancer, or autism, or HIV?  Can we treat or cure those disease?  The answer is yes (in many to most cases) and it doesn’t have to involve toxic poisons and harsh medications.  I have to get back to seeing patients, but I promise to finish this story later today.  I know we can put this knowledge to work and I have a great association with the laboratories we need to help us with this. However, before you go off in search of this, realize there are unscrupulous people claiming to have products, but they are not standardize or pure like the research I am referencing.  One good source does exist and we need to be cautious in how we dose and use this. More to follow.
Here are part of the references for those of you motivated to search the internet.
References:
Vitamin D binding protein-macrophage activating factor directly inhibits proliferation, migration, and uPAR expression of prostate cancer cells. Gregory KJ, Zhao B, Bielenberg DR, Dridi S, Wu J, Jiang W, Huang B, Pirie-Shepherd S, Fannon M. PLoS One. 2010 Oct 18;5(10):e13428.
Glycosylation status of vitamin D binding protein in cancer patients. Rehder DS, Nelson RW, Borges CR. Protein Sci. 2009 Oct;18(10):2036-42.
Immunotherapy for Prostate Cancer with Gc Protein-Derived Macrophage-Activating Factor, GcMAF. Yamamoto N, Suyama H, Yamamoto N. Transl Oncol. 2008 Jul;1(2):65-72.
Immunotherapy of metastatic colorectal cancer with vitamin D-binding protein-derived macrophage-activating factor, GcMAF. Yamamoto N, Suyama H, Nakazato H, Yamamoto N, Koga Y. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2008 Jul;57(7):1007-16.
Pancreatic carcinogenesis: apoptosis and angiogenesis. Onizuka S, Kawakami S, Taniguchi K, Fujioka H, Miyashita K. Pancreas. 2004 Apr;28(3):317-9.
Immunotherapy of HIV-infected patients with Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor (GcMAF). Yamamoto N, Ushijima N, Koga Y. J Med Virol. 2009 Jan;81(1):16-26.
Structural modification of serum vitamin D3-binding protein and immunosuppression in AIDS patients. Yamamoto N, Naraparaju VR, Srinivasula SM. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 1995 Nov;11(11):1373-8.
FILED UNDER AUTISM, CANCER, HIV AIDS, INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISORDERS, ME/CFS (CHRONIC FATIGUE), XMRV
← Older posts

i guess checking nagalase and according to the value consider gcmaf or the maf probiotic when available for all people with these diseases
Thank you stef for this info. I have asked the hospital I am going end of September whether they can perform the following tests: hbsag quantity, polimerase mutation test, and hbv precore test as well as nagalase test ( i gave them redlabs web address ) and also about gcmaf.
They said they will check it and get back to me. I'll let you all know the progress. HepTec and Vit D already help me a lot with my asthma. Hopefully in my fibroscan result too.....
Thanks for the info!

as far as I understand,  MAF 314 have the same results as gcmaf, could you confirm or infirm this assumption ?

no researchers described it as really increadible, i ve heard 200 fold more potent than chemical gcmaf, it is like an immune system reset and restart at max potency

a cd4,cd8,nk cells rise in 3-8weeks on aids is increadible already but it is the following weeks that gave more results.i am waiting for the ottawa and padova conferences with very much intrest
The hospital sent me the reply:
(1) HbsAg Quantity (test with diluation to obtain exact Quantity) by Abbott Architect , TAT 2 hrs

(2) hbv mutation in the core – Not available

(3) Polimerase mutation – If it is HBV Genotypic Drug Resistance, TAT 1-2 Week

(4) Nagalase test – Not available

I can make HbsAg quantity test & Polimerase mutation test

Since they cannot do Nagalase test, I'll check with the doctor here in my country if he can draw blood from me and I can send it directly to the redlabs. I have to check with DHL service also. Any advice?

i have posted a link somewhere here on how to ship by fedex, this isa link to cfs community where they described on to ship blood samples by fedex

the big problem wih nagalase is that you have to ship on dry ice, if you come to italy it is cheaper to go to holland or brusselss by ryanair and make test there personally.
ryanair can be as cheap as 9-20euro
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/testing-hbsag-quant-in-US-australia-canda-which-dont-have-the-test/show/1594001 - I think that this is the link that was mentioned by @stef2011 in his previous post.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.