Hepatitis B Community

hbsag continue to decline

For those who are following me with my HBV journey I'm HBV positive possible since birth. The first hbsag quant that i did was in 2013 and it was 355 iu/ml. Here is some interesting things that happened since my last profile post to help maybe someone with analysis and research:

1) Continually doing HBV DNA with the latest result in june (fluctuate between 2000 and 300 iu/ml)
2) Ultrasound still same result as every year "mild heterogeneous liver"
3) The interesting of all is the HBSAG quantitative which came back at 3.80 iu/ml so that is very good news

Not sure but I will be meeting my professor Lok next week to know more with Fibroscan. But her comment on my portal was very encouraging as she said "very low level. This is great on hbsag". Does that mean I'm clearing?
Good stuff.
Sounds like your moving in the right direction hbsag quantative.

Not sure what ultrasound comments mean.

Hope you clear it buddy
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.