Hepatitis B Community

help to explain the result

HI.
I got these result on my test:
HbsAg....poistive
HbeAg....0.11
HbeAb....0.08
my questions are;
what type of hepatitis is it? is it contagious?is the virus active or not?
do all my family members should be vaccinated or its optional? is the vaccine enough to protect them from getting infected?
Thank you very much.

HBV vaccination is safe and effective. It is a good idea that everyone should get vaccinated, not just because of you.
Hep A, B & C. There is a vaccine for A&B but no vaccine for C.  Hep C is only transmitted through blood to blood contact, the others are transmitted more easily and can come from food, sex or water that is not clean. I dont know if you are active or not sorry.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.