help with reading results

Just foud out results

HBsAg-positive
ANTI HBs-negative
HBeAg-Negative
what does it mean - acute or cronic?

and my husbend

HBsAg-negative
ANTI HBs-negative
HBeAg-Negative

can it be possible that I am cronic and not infected him? if he is infected and fight off virus he will be
ANTI HBs positive or I am wrong?

Can that mean I am acute and I still have chances to become immune?

Please need advice fast!
I wish everyone Happy and Healty New Year!
what was your results for anti-hbc?
anti HBc negative both my husbend and me.
Unless your husband was recently infected and too early for detection, then his test results show that he has never been infected with Hep B and doesn't have it.  He should get vaccinated right away though.  

For yourself, was your IGM anti hbc positive or negative?  A positive would indicate an recent infection and in the acute stage most likely.  If it is negative then it is possible that you may be chronic.  
One thing about your anti hbc result is that if your HBsAg is positive, then the anti hbc should be positive too.  However, you are negative, so I am not sure what that means.  Someone with more knowledge can answer that for you on here.  
test igm hbc ab, hbc ag and hbvdna (with detection under 104copies/ml), alt/ast

if igm and hbvdna if one of the two is positive you are in acute stage or just been infected

i don't remember exactly but the first sign of infection is hbsag them antibodies for hbcag (detected by igm) and after hbvdna and alt elevation
I just got the results from Macedonian Academy of sciences for genetical enginering. They have made test for  HBV with HBV / DNA / PRC (I dont know what does it mean?)
Analysis material: serum
Method: Amplicor HBV Monitor Kit; Roche Molecular systems, USA; PCR amplification to Hepatitis B virus

Result: The results have not shown presence of Hepatitis B virus.
date: 09-02-2010

Now, I am 38 weeks pregnant, and next weel am planing to do tests anagin at clinique for infectology in Macedonia, i.e. where the first time I was tested.
Can in the meantime someone tell me what these results mean?

from 29-12-09:
HBsAg positive
Anti Hbs tot negative
HBeAg negative
anti HCV negative

and now 09-02-10

HBV DNA PRC negative

Thank you soooo much for the support.
I forgot to mention that my ALT 10 and AST 13 LDH  441 and Gama-gt 1/L = 9 from 29-12-09
what is anti HCV (ECLIA) non reactive means? pls help

hcv virus test but not useful to say if you have virus or cleared

hcvrna pcr is better

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.