Hepatitis B Community
7k Members

high bilirubin value

please i just got the result of my lastest LFT test which is Total Biliribin 31umol/L(3.4-17.1),Conju Bilirubin 28umol/L(0-6.8),AST36IU/L(0-37),ALT24IU/L(0-40), Total protein79g/L,Albumin35g/L(35-50),ALP24IU/L(21-105). Please do i have any liver damage and am i still an inactive healthy carieer and why do i have abdominal pains on the right side and next and shoulder pains,though i ab also done been tested reactive to H- pylori antibodies and malaria 1+.please explain and clear my doubt. HBV DNA in June is 61.5,HbeAg is 0.06 negative, i did Bilirubin test separate and the values are Total bilirubin 1.5 (0.1-1.0),Conjugated/Direct bilirubin 1.1 (0.1-1.0) in another lab and also H-Pylori reactive and also malaria. Plz advice what to do the bilirubin that is high and why i feel pains/muscle pain in different parts of my body and my Hbv status
I did my Ultra scan of the liver and every thing looks gud
started H pylori treament and the pains gone
plz can anyone tell me if am a healthy inactive carrier with my viral load of 65, HbeAg negative 0.06 and my recent LFT ALT in normal range even after a year but a slight increase in bilirubin which my doctor said its not liver related but may be Gilbert syndrome
I used to have high bilirubin for years. After few months using garlic + honey, the bilirubin has become normal for months.
thanks i will try that
My Liver Function Test today 07/10/18: Dir  Bilirubin= 6.7umol/L(0-6.8), Total Bil=17.6umol/L(0-21),
ALT=38.7(0-80), AST=25.2IU/L(0-50), ALP=177(62-306). Please can someone tell me if these LFT shows any liver damage. But i still feel slight on and off pains on my right ribs that feels like an Ulcer. Did H Pylori test and its negative. My doctor still clears me of no liver damage.
Hepatitis B Community
7k Members
14.4k Questions
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.