Hepatitis B Community

my fathers has been detected with hepetitis b. he was asked for HBV DNA (quatitative). The results shows as 108 IU/ml. what does it suggest?

108 IU/ml by itself is not really bad. What other tests did the doctor order? What are the results of those tests?

In the mean time, please go through http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153
looks as if he may be a healthy carrier but wont be definitive until we get all results from his hepB profile

if you can list his hbaag, hbsab, hbeag, hbeab, hbcab and his liver  function showing his ALT and AST then someone on here can better assist you
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.