my husband taking viread but we want to have another baby

my husband taking viread for fews months now..so far he's doing very good..today he went to see doctor as usual and ask the doctor is it ok to have a kid if he taking viread, the doctor said it is ok..so, it is a good news to us but i'm still little worry and just want to make sure there is no side effect if we trying to have another baby..I don't have hep b just my husband. thank you all for your input, very much appreciated!
As long you don't have hep b, your baby will be fine. If you already had your first child I don't see why you can't have second one.
oh, we have our first child that is before he takes the medicine now he is taking it and it's been 4 years the virus down to zero and he takings this medicine to help him fight back the virus if his immune produce antibody then he cans stop...
Agree with your doctor.  Still, after baby is born it is better to have baby vaccinated timely.
Maam, have your husband tried to take zeffix or hepsera medicines? My doctor prescribed me to use this medicines, but I will inquire if how effective is it compare to your husband medicine which is viread.
dos your husband also taking the medicine called viread?
my husband only taking viread 300mg tablet. per day.

gilead scien

my concern is if we try to have another baby will his sperm effect on the baby.
he had hepsera for 3 1/2 years and doctor just switch him to viread few months now.
hows the condition of our husband now? Is their any development to your husband when he took hepsera?
Is hepsera and viread have the same functions?
i know when he starts with hepsera he feels tired at first for about few weeks and that's it..he very healthy and has no other problems. After his viral count down to zero and doctor give him viread but he has side effects, doctor said if his immune produce antibody then he can stop.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.