Hepatitis B Community

need help..

Hi everyone, I wast infected by hep B just this past few months ago, I got it from Dialysis, now my wife she already had her vaccine long time ago and had her booster a few months back. is it still possible that I may infect her when we do unprotected sex?

Thanks in advance..
To be absolutely sure, your wife should test her level of HBsAb, if it is above 10 miu/ml, she is considered to be protected.
My hbv DNA lavel 243  copies/mL. My wife competed 1 year vaccination course  (completion date 28/01/14) . Now her anti hbs lavel is 15000 mIU/mL. Would you please tell me this result is ok? If OK can i try taken baby? Need  your other advice if required.
Both results are excellen :-) !
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.