Hepatitis B Community

tenefovir discomfort

please guide that i am taking tenefovir from last six months for some days i am feeling the hotteness in stomach and  hotteness in lower right side of my stomach please guide why this happening with me as i have no symptoms intially so why it happening to me ?
its not tenofovir, you have another disease
i am talking about the side effects of tenefovir intially i have no such symptoms but facing it from last some days please sugguest
aviod spicy foods and drink more water, take buttermilk  with ragi malt definetlry hottest will clear
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.