Hepatitis C Community

2 wks post/ NOW MY HUSBAND/does it end

Well just the other day someone posted about, just when you think you have had enough.  HELLO!!

Off topic of Hep C; but I need to vent.
3 years ago my husband was diagnosed with HODGKINS.  Well yesterday we found out the Pet Scan showed a very active area in the center of his chest.  He is scheduled for CT scan Monday and Tuesday at the doctors office again and he will do a bone marrow.  It is one of two options for diagnosis.  Re-occuring Hodgkins lymphoma or Lung Cancer.  The text Monday will give that answer and then we can set up treatment for that diagnosis.  I will know more next week.  It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of which one.
I have not talked to anyone about this yet, but try to keep the smile on my face for appearences.  I feel like a keg of dynamite ready to explode.
I want to cry, but I am just too numb right now. Don't know how much more I can take without falling apart. I just got my youngest grades up and better behavior, this is going to be a problem with him, I just hope I have enough in me right now to keep him from falling in grades again.  This is going to devastate my two boys.
Well I guess enough whinning; sorry, just had to tell someone so I could feel a little relief of anxiety.

Cajun
I am so very sorry to hear about all that you & your family are taking on right now. Know that we are all here for your support when you need it. Be strong.
((Huge Hugs & prayers))
-E
Thank you for your wishes.  BTW, before all this took place I ordered tickets to Sandy West Tribute this Saturday,Dec. 9th, starts at 7:00pm At the KNITTING FACTORY I have four tickets at will call.  

Bay City Rollers will be there, The memebers of the Knack, my girlfriend Cherie will be there and performing too, so will her son, Kat Lowe another good friend of Cherie and I.  Many, many more artist will be there. Will be at the main stage. I will be back and fourth from backstage, but I will be front and center when they jam.  Will probably be the tinyist little Firecracker there.  

If you take a mind to go and want to meet, just get any memeber to ask Cherie where Cajun is.  I promise they will get word to me.  I will let Cherie know ahead of time.  

I am not going to cancel our weeken because of this, we probably need something to keep our minds occupied for awhile. Onec I decide what to wear, I can let you know if you are interested.

Cajun

Lord sweetie you've had enough.  I'm so sorry that words aren't sufficient to express anything enough.

It will all end. Once we get through this giant tribulation...we are going to get peace. I don't know why it's taking so LONG but...at least with strength things will go RIGHT and you will get there, you know it.

Again, I'm so sorry.
Sorry to hear. That's alot you are dealing with.Leaning on the Lord in times such as this will see you through,as Blessedhepper mentioned.

Just sent up a prayer for you,your husband and kids.
hi, just found out that my friends are friends with Kieth Roth, in Cherrie's band? anyway, they are up for going, maybe I'll tag along, we could hit there about 11 or so? I'm too old to stay at live music clubs for too long, ha ha! and of course I'll have my trusty earplugs! but maybe we'll drop by...what color is your hair and what color will you be wearing? hey, I know what I'll do, I'll have a flower, maybe a rose (they are always easy to get) in my hand, howzabout that? it would be fun to meet, though like I said, I wouldn't stay long, especially if they have their amps to 11 (like in Spinal Tap, ha ha!) small world huh? I wonder if Cherrie will even remember me....I'm glad youre feeling well enough to go see some live music...that's the spirit!!!
Here is a BIG hug!!
You and your family will be in my prayers.. I have found that prayer and spending time reading the Bible has brought me through some pretty trying times..

And though sometimes i slip, i will FOREVER draw near to the Lord, and He shall draw near to me.

Keep on Keeping On, God will carry you and your babies
Hey Cajun, I am so sorry to hear about this. It seemed like you had just finished up and you had the turn around on the boys. I am sorry and I hope that Monday can somehow bring you good news. Dale
So sorry to hear you and your family are dealing with this. I wish you all the best, I hope the biopsy goes well. We are here for you. Hang in there.
So sorry to hear this.  Life sure gives us a spin sometimes.  Hope it all works out for the best.  

Take Care!
Mer
Oh cajun!  My heart is positively breaking for you.  I know you don't feel like you can, but you WILL do it, you will carry yourself, your hubby, and your babies through this.  You are very strong.  Please come here to vent any time you want to.  It must be very hard to keep on a brave face.  We are here for you!  I will say a prayer for him, and hope for the best possible scenario next week.  ((((hugs))))
sorry to hear of this Cajun...I know you don't live too far from me, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'd be sure to let you know how to contact me, if not, that's completely okay too....I'd just like to send a big hug to you, you will get through this, you'll come out on the other side of it...sometimes things are much worse when you first find out about them, before you find ways to resolve them....take care and be well...
Thank you all for your well wishes.  I always said, it is what it is, and it will be what it is going to be. Sooooooo, I guess I need to take my own advice and take it day for day and yes we can probably get through this.

Thanks You All,
leaving work now and going home for the weekend.  Will check in this weekend from home.

Everyone have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

My love to all of you,

Cajun
Pretty sure I'm going, I'll do the flower thing, look for me, I have long, wavy chessnut/dark brown hair and my mouth is too big for my face, like Carly Simon, ha ha! will be really good to meet you, I always loved Bay City Rollers anyway! be good to see them!
Lady, you and yours are in my prayers. You do have it in you to do this. We all never think we have it in us when we run int walls, but then we find ourselves on the other side of the wall. When you feel like your just shoveling against the tide, remember to ask for help, there's a lot of good shovelers around....and remember that tide's go back out.
Hey I did check out your friend's site. Amazing stuff.

I'll keep a good thought for you and your family,
Don
Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers.  The lesser of the two evils would be re-occurring Hodgkins.  Either one will put him out on disability and that only pays for 1/3 of his income.  Which means we will be draining our savings for the second time; the other 2/3 of his pay has to come from somewhere.  I am worried about financially, can we stick this out another go round.  I have tons and tons of equity in my home; but who wants to think about going into more debt.  My biggest concern is that in 2 years my college bound kid will most definetly be going.  But, I guess I need to worry about that in 2 years.  I can only do my best to make things work out for all concerned.

This forum is just awesome for support.  I will be checking in and out of the forum all weekend.  This forum is the only place or people I am speaking to about this right now.

I use to say CALGON take me away; I don't think that is going to work this time. LOL

Love You All,
Cajun
I am so sorryto hearsuch sad news. I will be pulling for you. ((((HUGS)))).
So sorry for what you're going through. I think you have a lot of strength, but no need to test it anymore right? As far as finances go, it s**ks to have to worry about it so I just stopped worrying. It's only money!
Great idea to keep your weekend plans. Hope you have some fun and get to meet Forseegood.
You have so many people who care about you and who will be thinking of you and your family.
Bug
You always know just what to say. I will deal with the tides, no matter how many are sent my way; because as you said the tide always goes back out.  I miss seeing you post as often as you use to.  I read alot here.  I do see you post now and again.
Well just as I got my son back on track, of all days, today as I am pulling in the drive after work, my husband said I needed to go to the school, the youngest was in trouble and he is also suspended on Monday. HELLO!!! My boys do not know about their dad right now and the longer the better in my case in a whole as a family.  My little one came to me tonight and apoligize and said how stupid he was to take part in that whole situation. I think he learned a good little lesson from this.  He now knows what he can be denied; future camping/educational weekend trip to San Luis Obispo ? spelling/ area with cabins, hikes, etc. no electronics allowed. YEAH!!! He is so looking forward to this trip and now he has to sign a good behavior contract (with my permission) that he has to have a clean slate until the camping trip in May.  This is a great thing, it will help me in keeping his behavior in check.  When it RAINS IT POURS.

I will meet forseegood tomorrow night at a Tribute to Sandy West, drummer of the Runaways.  The website I gave you for carvings; she is the singer of the Runaways, and will be there along with Bay City Roller, The Knack, many bands.  Had tickets for awhile now and I am going to take my husband and two other guest.  Can't stop life; even though you want to sometimes, I think it will do us both good to go out and let our hair hang down.  You know, before we have to get really serious about this time around.

Love Ya,
Cajun
I will be there and looking forward to seeing you.  I do have back stage passes (4 of them) I'll keep one for you, I'll take you to see Cherie before she goes on.  That will be around midnight.

I have med-light brown hair, can not do much with it so, I slick it back and put a hair clip with long hair in the clip.  Matches the hair almost perfect.  I am 5' 2" and I will try to put a rose bud in my hair too.

I'm a nut full of fun, but not quite as fast as I used to be, if you know what I mean.

See you tomorrow, it'll be great.

Cajun
Thank you so very much for the wishes of good luck for me and my family.  Times are always trying and you are always tested.  I have to remember that all things happen for a reason and they are not always bad.  I am trying to keep my chin up as best I can and not interupt my life too much.  It will be rocky, but, if I have this forum to come to; I will be just fine, there are just too many loving, compassionate people here.

Thank You Again,
Cajun
Just stopped by and seen this, I'm so sorry for you and your hubby. Hope all turns out ok.

Wishing you and your family the best in these rough times.

Take care sweety.
hi, this will be fun huh? I'll carry my rose in my hand cause if I put it in my hair I'll look like a Hula Doll!! ha ha ha! I'm sure it'll look nice on you though with it slicked back, (these guys are prob reading this going wha????, ha ha! Hey we're women! whatdaya want?) Can't stay long so I don't know if I'll be able to go back stage, but we'll see...it'll be so fun to see the Bay City Rollers! ha ha! Wonder if they all have those long shags and tight pants! they are prob just fillin em out a little more, is all, ha ha ha! Do you know what time the Rollers go on?
(these guys are prob reading this going wha????, ha ha! Hey we're women! whatdaya want?)
----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm making my list, checking it twice.
Now do you REALLY need to know?

I'll let goof finish it.
hey, hope youre doing okay...wonder about you, but youre sense of humor will get you through it, it seems it shakes out that way, speaking of shaking out, you wearing your tight pants while dancing to the oldies? ha ha ha!