Hepatitis C Community

An IMPOSSIBLE solution to Affording Treatment!!

Well,   I posted a message here stating that since my employer HAS a mail order pharmacy,  I'd probably be able to afford the treatment with only a cost to me of about $20 per month.

It DIDN'T pan out.  Apparently the cost of Pegatron shots and Rebetol pills is in the neighborhood of $1000 per month.  AFTER my insurace picks up a portion of the cost,  and IF I go through our mail order pharmacy,  I STILL have to come up with approximately $213 per month.  

They are all SET to send me the medicine....all I have to do, they say,  is send them the money.

So now I'm back to square-one....All "medicinely" dressed up and no place to go......

But I'll continue to pray and think positively.  What else CAN I do?  Well,  I COULD feel like I've been BEAT,  and feel sorry for myself....But THAT wouldn't be any fun!

Love,  Jackieee