Hepatitis C Community

Any non responders on zepatier

I am a 2 time relapser-1st time sovaldi-olysio,2nd time Harvoni for 24 weeks.before that a lifetime non responder.Geno 1a and stage 4 a long time.Cant get into any trials because of my platelets and bilirubin.I am about to start zepatier and ribo for 16 weeks.Are there any non responders out there that have done this combo and have ridden themselves of this disease permanently as in gone forever?
                                                                   Glen
Glen, this combination has only been FDA approved for a bit over 2 months. So unless you find someone who matches that criteria who was in a trial, you will not be able to get your answer. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Thanks Sue
I talked to Penn and they said if the bilirubin isn't right you cant get in.She explained these companys only want the cream of the crop and unfortunately this cream has curdled.They will call me tomorrow and give me the inevitable.Who knows,maybe the zep will do the trick.
                                                    Glen
I am praying Zepatier is the answer for you. What you are experiencing is the problem with clinical trials and why the results of trials are always better than results in the real world. Pharma only wants the healthiest people they can find in the trial. It pushes the success rates up.

Hang in there Glenn.