Any results 6 month post tx Triple Therapy w/Inc

Next month I will be going for the 6 month post treatment blood tests.  I am nervous, anxious and I have become preoccupied with all the "What ifs".  This has been consuming all of my thoughts.  I made it through all the anticipation of starting treatment, going through treatment, side effects, etc....  So far this is the worst.  Just curious anyone have their results yet??  
Hi there!  There are several people who have gotten to SVR, I am two months away from checking my status.  I wish you the best
Hi bab I'm going for my 6th month post blood test this month. I feel pretty confident. I've been undetectable up till now. If not I don't know what I'll do. There are a lot of new drugs out there without all the side effects. For non cirrhotics that can wait there is much hope. I'm not one of them so this month will tell. Wish you luck try not to worry I think we're going to be fine.
Wishing you the very best and SVR.
Recently, there have been so many good outcomes  to treatmen.
Why don't we keep postive thoughts going?

Reva
I went through the same thing and am SVR. Its going around these days!! Looking forward to your SVR post.
Thanks all I appreciate your input.  Positive thoughts all the way!!!

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community