Boceprevir Recuiting Trials

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=BOCEPREVIR&recr=Open
Those two trials are for untreated people...I need a relapser trial.    I thought I was in a Telaprevir trial then they pulled the last two slots they had....My trial nurse told me that there is a Boceprevir trial coming up for relapsers but I can't find it on Clinical trials .gov
                   I hope there is one.....          -Libby
i was told the tx naive for Boceprevir are done recruiting... at least in AC, NJ

ejoli there is a vx950 relap/non-responder trial that is recruting now

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00703118?term=Hepatitis+C+Pennsylvania&recr=Open&rank=12
there is the new boceprevir "158"...trial phase 1 just finished...this one is 10 times more potent that the regular BOC....14 people only in that trilal...phase 2 should be announced soon
Yeah, that vx950 is the telaprevir trial I was supposily IN and they closed the trial wed. My study nurse said that they are only enrolling so many nationwide and had reached their numbers. She had her last two slots pulled.  I would be interested in either one for a trial. Wish me luck....             -Libby

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community