I hope you didn mix it with other cleaners,even vinager,if you did it will give a chlorine gas and is very dangerous,if you just inhaled the clorox itself you should be ok.
When bleach is mixed with acids (such as those found in toilet bowl cleaners), it reacts with them to form chlorine gas, which can actually be deadly. When it is mixed with ammonia, it can create chloramine gas, another toxic substance. Short-term exposure to chloramine gas may cause mild asthmatic symptoms or more serious respiratory problems. It can even form a toxic gas when hyper-chlorinated by hot water.
In the environment, sodium hypochlorite is acutely toxic to fish. The chlorine in bleach can also bind with organic material in the marine environment to form organochlorines, toxic compounds that can persist in the environment.
Products containing chlorine bleach usually contain trace amounts of organochlorines that cause cancer in animals and are expected to do so in humans. Small amounts of organochlorines are also formed whenever chlorine bleach is used.
Household bleach is the most common cleaner accidentally swallowed by children.
Only the clorox & water...Thanks for the info! I don't want to slow my treatment or recovery chances.
HOT water is not a good idea to use with bleach when cleaning either...i use vinager and baking soda
You get more chlorine in your system from drinking untreated tap water
You made me feel a whole lot better!! Thanks.