Hepatitis C Community

Congratulations all of you HepC community

I've heard that the scientists have found a cure for most of the Hep C viral strains in recent years, which must be the best news for someone suffering from incurable chronic disease.
As you might know, there is a larger world community that still is suffering from another type of hepatitis, Hep B, please pray for us, that we also sooner would get a cure for our illness, Thanks.
You have my prayers. Hepatitis B foundation is working very hard to find a cure. Hang in there. It will happen.
Thanks a lot for your prayers. I don't know, but I've the feeling that the big pharma companies are not interested in finding a cure to the hepB disease. They just want to keep the patients constantly on their antiviral drugs that do not cure but must be taken almost for life.
The extra 'burden' with hepB is that it has actually a vaccine that was developed many decades ago; and no one cares to find a cure for something that has a vaccine, it seems. Add to this   the fact that the disease is easily cured naturally by 95% of people who get infected as adults.
Those of us in the Hep C community had similar thoughts as do you. Hang in there. I do believe they will find the cure for hep B.
Not so fast... there are many many people who are very sick and some dying from the "curable" treatments.  Do your homework.