Hepatitis C Community

Cougares, Bill1954 and Other Haven't Heard From Lately

Hope you guys are OK. Haven't heard from you in a while -- especially you Bill.

-- Jim
funny you should mention that Jim, just last week I said the same thing, only about cougar....Someone said he may have got fed up with all the silly side shows, but I sure hope he comes back..I miss his message of Peace....

I don't think I ever saw Bill1954 post before, maybe he was before my time...

c'mon catseyes git your sweet self back in here and give us some Peace.....

*the dip*

I haven't seen Coug posting at Hep Neighborhood either, so I'm thinking maybe he's having a rough time with side effects. Hoping I'm wrong and he's just taking a little vacation with his girlfriend.

Bill1954 was a little before your time but barely. Very nice man who if I remember correctly was treating agressively with a high dose of ribavirin to combat an initial slow viral response. In one of his later posts he did mention some cognitive problems from tx regarding writing.

-- Jim
How you doing Ann?  

Your second shot goes as good as your first?

*Beth*
didn't bill also post that his change of dosage finally brought him to the negative side? I wonder how he is doing now. cougar tried to keep things leveled in the forum, hopefully, he will post again.
Hey all, I'm glad I'm being missed. I am completely wiped out, it's even making it hard for me to effectively communicate. The drama did turn me off, I certainly don't have the energy or desire to get involved with that; I'm now a tv junkie so I'll get my drama from the tube.
Even though because of the way I feel and function I can't get tx out of my mind, I have been trying to stop allowing it to control my life, so I needed a break. My concentration and patience are zip so I have been hiding out quite a bit.
My hgb has been holding in the high 11's(pre-tx 15.6), I'm going to have my thyroid checked next labs; next docs visit more than a week away. I still check in and will post again, right now I just don't have the energy. The grind is just starting to take it's toll. I hope everyone out there is doing fine.    Thanks for listening.

By the way did I hear the dip changed her name to vegas, I live in Las Vegas.   Peace
Great to hear from you! Everything you said makes complete sense and I'm not communicating too great myself anymore :) Hgb holding is good news. Save the energy to deal with tx. We'll see you when we see you, meanwhile I'm sure a lot of prayers will go out tonight.

-- Jim