Hepatitis C Community

Cured by Harvoni

Hi Everyone,

I don't post a lot on here but wanted to share with everyone the miracles that exist now for treating Hep C.  I saw my doctor on Friday and she let me know that my 12 week post treatment labs after 24 weeks of Harvoni came back with a negative viral load and that I am now cured (12 Week SVR).  This was my 3rd treatment and thanks to God, it worked.  There is hope for all of us.  I have had Hep C for 30+ years and am a Genotype 1A, with a Fibrosis level of 3+.  As a 3+, I still have an increased risk for HCC, so I will continue to get lab work done every 6 months, ultrasounds every 6 months and a CT scan every 18 months.  I encourage everyone to keep on treatment - we are at a place where so many of us now have a chance for a cure!  Blessings and prayers of hope for all of us.  
Congratulations! Enjoy your new Hep C free life.
Congratulations!
Wonderful news! Congrats!
Congratulations! Third time really was a charm for you!
Hey there! Congratulations! I am so very happy to hear your good news.  This is great!  Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful news!
Hi, I'm in a same position like you. I just started Harvony (day 3), and liver f4 , twice treated before. Your case like many others here ,gave me a real hope ,that I'll be cured too. Very,very, Happy for you, and wish you to stay undetectable for the rest of your life!