Cured on Vosevi

I just want to spread the great news!  I AM CURED forever of Hep C.  35 yrs of having it (was probably infected in 1983).. 13 treatments and the last treatment was Vosevi.  I am 6 mon. post TX and I am UNDETECTED. So, in essence according to my doctor and the experts, I AM CURED!!  
Big time congrats! Best wishes and enjoy your life :-)
Hey Susan that is wonderful news!!!

Thanks so much for sharing with us

Congrats :-)
Susan we’re we’re u able to get your meds and how did you get them I have c and in need of treatment badly
Oh I’m so sorry I am so happy your cured hunny congrats for real
I was able to get them through the patient assistance program that Gilead has.  It is called Support Path.  They are great. I highly recommend that if you have a prescription that is one of Gilead's drugs, i.e. Harvoni, or Vosevi and have been turned down by insurance, that you contact Gilead. Go to their website.  I am not sure but is probably like Gilead.com.  Or you could google SupportPath.  Good luck to you. Vosevi was the easiest treatment I had!  Barely any side effects at all. No shots. No Ribavirin.  Just one pill that has 3 drugs in the one pill..., once a day.  
Not sure they are still covering those denied by insurance. They were doing that for a short time then decided they were letting insurance companies off the hook if doing their job of taking care of their customers.

They still are offering copay assistance with the copay cupon so a patient would only have to pay $5 per refill when last I heard.

I only paid $30 for my 24 weeks of Harvoni.

I just found “Gilead  Patient Access Program for the Uninsured”

They had this on their web page:
“The Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA) can also connect you to organizations that can help.”

And this information:

“Your Counselor will work with you and your healthcare provider to:

Research and assess your coverage
Contact your insurer to determine the appeal process, and provide this information to your doctor if your insurance claim is denied”

Might want to look them up.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community