Hepatitis C Community

Dark gums..?!?

When I was pregnant 6 years ago my gums turned a dark purplish color which I found out can be due to preegnancy, stress and blood viral diseases....seeing as I had all these it makes sense and although I haven't received treatment yet I am wondering if any of you had this problem and if it goes away once you are UND....also have a swollen lymph node on my neck which I heard goes away after treatment....I also STILL smoke which I know totally doesn't help the situation. There is laser surgery to get back pink gums but surely one must get UND first.....
Just wondering....
Thanks!
N
I think dark gums are the least of your worries at this point.
You see this is exactly why I hate these forums..... Don't YOU worry about what I m worried about and please just answer the question if you know, or don't.
Thanks,
N:+)
Well I had to find out on my own its the capillaries in the gums that don't work as well something about liver + not pushing around enough circulation....should go away once the virus is gone. Everyone worried about this needs to take vitamin c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!