Hepatitis C Community

Did we get disappeared?

I've been looking for the thread on LDN and can't find it.

Did it get disappeared?

Mike H
I hope so. I made it through about the first 150 postings in two separate sittings and my tongue kept getting sore from having to bite it......
I had just posted a question - I hope it hasn't disappeared but I can't find it either.
Hi Mike,
Well, that's not right and it really angers me!  I totally appreciate everything you've written about the ALA/LDN treatment. Obviously someone is feeling threatened by your posts. I, for one, have learned ALOT by reading everything you're written.
Adding my support. I just tried the old thread link and it doesn't work anymore. This is wrong. It was a good thread. People deserve the opportunity to read it.

There was nothing illegal, offensive, or anything else bad that I can think of in that thread. Is this board sponsored and controlled by a drug company that doesn't want people being informed of alternatives or something? What is going on???

Low Dose Naltrexone treatment for HCV is an interesting topic.
Hi everyone,

Please feel free to private message me if you have any questions.

Mike H
Low dose naltrexone (LDN) is a hot topic among patients with multiple sclerosis (MS), cancer, neurological conditions, HIV infection, herpes, autism, and autoimmune diseases. With good reason. Clinical trials and anecdotal studies show that LDN can stop disease progression, reduce symptoms and help the body heal itself. And if that isn't enough, LDN is inexpensive and it's FDA approved. There's just one catch. Naltrexone hasn't yet been FDA approved for conditions other than opiate abuse, alcohol abuse and self-injurious behaviors. It can be prescribed off-label for other conditions but in this manner, LDN is kept out of the public eye