Hepatitis C Community

Doctors specalizing in hepatitis c

i live in bristol tn.there's one dr. i see i have hep.c geno type 1a viral load 4 i had my gallbladder taken out thay did a liver biopsy sign's of cirrosis i would like to be evaluated for treatment or transplant which no one here in bristol does where's the best place i can go in tn. and where's the best place in the country.for the same.i also have pain in my upper right side kind of under my ribb's at liver point my lower myside's alway's hurt alot sometimes i can hardly stand it i tell my dr. he never does anything about it  i'm tired of emer.room's i need a solution i'm so swollen i feel like i'm going to burst iv'e got roche working on peginterferon alfa-2a+COPEGUS[ribavirin,usp]for free treatment's hope you can anser my question's thank you very much for being there for us all.
I am looking for a very good hepatologist in the Portand, Or. area. There are several at OHSU and also some in private practice, but I am not familer with any of them and my current GI is a Kaizer DR and say he doesnt know of one to refer me to.

Thanks and God Bless,

Tony
I was treated at Kaiser in So. Cal, the Hepatologist at that location were treating paitents from out of state.  I am sure you can find one closer, and they can interface with your G.I. Jim W
Does anyone love their HepC doc in Los Angeles?  Would love a referral.  thx
Call the American Liver Foundation at 800-223-0179.