Hepatitis C Community

Experiences of cirrotic non-responders

I just finished a 48 week peg copeg TX and did not respond. Has anyone in this forum been diagnosed with hep c genotype 1 cirrosis (stage 4 grade 3 or similar) and recovered ie. SVR , either through transplant with follow up TX or other treatments? I read a lot of studies and statistics but it would really help my anxiety if I could hear from anyone (or anyone who knows of anyone) who has found a way to recover from this scenario. Or if you a are someone in this scenario and have not recovered yet, how are you coping/dealing with it?
Hop to hear from someone soon. Thanks.
Hi Otis, That's my situation.Some times I read that good diet and some alternive medicines and lifestyle changes can make people feel better while not stopping disease progression. Some people have written here that they feel better after svr as far as aches and tiredness go. I suppose when end stage symptoms occur then anything to stop progrssion is an improvement. So I feel lucky that I don't have end stage and that they're working on a cure. I've heard that some people get dramatic improvements in health from transplants.Wishing Health and Happiness to you,giddy.