GS7977 Study Patients Here!!!

I would like to get all of us in this Study on the same page.Please leave (small) Paragraph about yourself,Diagnosis,and how you are feeling during your 12 week Journey..Thanks.I hope everyone is feeling as good as I do. DAY 13 is awesome!

Country
Before I would do a 12 week trial I would want to know if it doesn't work, then what? Geno 1a and only 12 weeks would I this early out? No way.

Interferon shouldn't be your biggest worry, effecting future treatments if this doesn't work should be.. Just my opinion.
Its the same trial as countrygirl is doing is she a genotype 2 or 3?

- Just exactly what do you mean Can-Do-Man by effecting future treatments if this doesn't work should be..  
Are you saying once you have been in a Study its hard to get into another one? Just Curious !
BTW..they just called and my HgB has dropped from 13.9 at Screening
date to 10.6 they are getting in the results as they are coming in now.That explains the Brain Fog that I read somewhere on one of these forms someone said it was their HgB was low..So they dropped 1 Riba pill per day now and got to go back in next week again... instead of every 2 weeks they wanted to start me on ..The Interferon hasn't bother me as much as the Riba,maybe its to early into tx to tell.I actually feel better after the Shot than I do the rest of the week..DK

Thanks for your HELP

Country
Thanks for the update country how far along are you. I would be starting first week of august.
Day 15...Just give myself the 3rd Shot of Interferon...I feel good though
What is your genotype and any liver scarring going into treatment? Hope you don't mind me asking but I'd be starting when you'd be halfway thru.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community