GS7977 Study Patients Here!!!

I would like to get all of us in this Study on the same page.Please leave (small) Paragraph about yourself,Diagnosis,and how you are feeling during your 12 week Journey..Thanks.I hope everyone is feeling as good as I do. DAY 13 is awesome!

Country
It would be easier for you to go to my Profile and just read my Diagnosis,if you dont mind.It's right under my profile pic

Country
Oh thanks I'm new to this forum.
Me 2 I have only been here for 2 weeks...I sent you a message in your Inbox..We cant chat there if you like ..Leave this forum Short  and Sweet..I am sure there will be a lot of new people coming in on this Study..hehe
I am on 334-0110.  I started on July 9th.  Stage 4 Grade 3 GT1a.  This study has very high cure rate 90+.  So far
I feel okay overall  Hope it works for all of us.
Thank you so much Linda for the reply..I am so excited that you are here!

-Is this your 1st time treating?
-What do you mean by Stage4 and Grade 3?

I hope it works to!
Hi countrygirl, not so much getting into other trials but getting into a bad arm in a current trial... For example there is a current long term member that was in one of the early trials of Incivek (one of the PI drugs you see talked about here), she was in the no Riba arm. That ended up a huge flop and any of those people that were in that arm can no longer treat with either of the two new Pi drugs because of resistance... Will resistance be a problem with these new drugs in trial? I don't think anyone knows for sure.

thefighter is a geno 1 which is much harder to cure then a geno 2, so because the results were good for only 12 weeks in that group only time will tell for those that are geno 1.

Looks like your HGB is dropping, while thats no fun it shows that you are responding to the Riba........ Hang in there.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community