Hepatitis C Community

GT1 Sovaldi Oylsio w/w out RBV SVR results Poll

Please read this and the answers carefully before answering this poll.
This poll is only for those HCV GT1 members who were treated (NOT in a trial) with SOV (Sovaldi/sofosbuvir) plus OLY (Olysio/Simeprevir) with or with out RBV (ribavirin) for 12 weeks.  Only answer if you were prescribed these meds after FDA approval and have completed treatment and have your VL results 12 weeks after end of treatment.

8 possible answers all are GT1 treating with SOV (Sovaldi/sofosbuvir) plus OLY (Olysio/Simeprevir) with or with out RBV (ribravrin) for 12 weeks only, Answers include treatment naive or tx experienced, Cirrhotic or non Cirrhotic and achieved SVR (+SVR) or failed (non SVR)

NOTE: This is not a scientific pol,l will be limited and may suffer from gross errors. There are no controls so anyone could answer and provide totally false information. Again please do not answer if you used these drugs in a trial.

Since we all know that once drugs are approved it may be hard to get any results from those being proscribed these drugs after approval for some time.  See my other poll for GT1 SOV PEG RBV 12 weeks. I have only created these 2  GT1 polls for these specific drugs. Not included is  SOV RBV 24 weeks or other drugs and for unique populations other than Cirrhotic like those awaiting transplant or post transplant.

I will also shortly have one for GT2   Please comment with any serious side effects that continue after SVR or relapse from the specific treatment you answered in this poll.  
Oops sorry  I left out half of possible answers  didn't see my mistake until now when reviewing them.
So for GT1  SOV OLY  for both tx naive and experienced SVR or non SVR

answers were provided for
non Cirrhotic SOV OLY w RBV 12 wks
or Cirrhotic SOV OLY w/out RBV 12 wks  
No answers were provided for  
non Cirrhotic SOV OLY w/out RBV 12 wks
or Cirrhotic SOV OLY w RBV 12 wks

the max # of poll questions is one and max answers is eight I would have needed 16 so as of now it wouldn't have been impossible to include them.
Should have had 2 polls for GT1  Sovaldi Oylsio w/w out RBV SVR, one for tx naive and one for tx experienced

I can not edit or adjust my poll.  Hopefully sometime in the future more options will be made available by MedHelp  to make changes or provide more options.