Hepatitis C Community

Generic Harvoni in India (part 2)

This is a continuation of our discussion about development and production of generic forms of Harvoni in India.  Please remember that our Terms of Use prohibit posting links without prior permission from MedHelp.  Under no circumstances do we permit posting of contact information (email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, etc.), links to sales or community sites, or promotions/advertising.

Thanks.

(click here to read the archived discussion):
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/Generic-Harvoni-in-India/show/2451872
Gandhi Medicos, million pharma are supposed to be safe to buy but note prices NO MORE than $ 1500 all inclusive for 12 weeks, can be much less too I dont know
As I remember one here took from Gandhi Medicos 1200 usd all including shipping
Yes, that's me, Gandhi's service attitude is very good, now because there are have  different versions  general harvoni is launched, the price is about $1050, many russians are buying from there, so it's almost certain there is available !

Thought just wanted to let you know that
My 12week Twinvir course cost $960 directly from Incepta pharmacy in Dhaka

For the people who have doubts, try google:

Bloomber news about Incepta pharmacy, you
Will find a lot of reassuring information

Even with airfare and couple of nights in Dhaka hotel it shouldn't be that much
Still feeling great,well almost great
Got back to work in construction in UK

I can tell that I have way more energy now even though I'm still on Twinvir

But lack of sleep is still present. Working mostly outside quite physical job and not sleeping through all the night

Only one more thing I noticed since employed again is if I continue drinking same amounts of caffeine, my hear is racing faster than usual

Got 19 days of tablets left, looking forward
One more thing regarding costs

Flight nonstop from London Heathrow with

Biman airways £485 return ($722)

Visa on arrival $50. Paid in British

pounds no problem.

Hotel was cheap, $18 a night called

pacific hotel Dhaka.this I regretted after. Reserved online.

12 week Twinvir $960 = 84 tablets.

Taxi is cheap too so is local food.

People who are naive and scarred you are

A joke. I mean if yours really bad with

Some stage of fibrosis and harvonis

Generic from quite reputable asian

pharmacy is

Still no good, then what is

My English's bad and I'm a bit harsh ,

Sorry guys
Here in Great Britain The cost of a 12 week course of treatment is £38,979.99 and a 24 week course is £77,959.98 (both excluding VAT)

Another option I hope I won't need is liver transplant that you can legally do in Russia. It costs about $80000 and there's not a lot of waiting if you got that kind of dish. Think that was in st. Petersburg
Does anyone know if Million Pharma in Chennai  is reliable.
I cant find any reviews.
I want to walk in to their office and
buy Myhep and natdac
yes he is, But he dont sell My hep but you can ask. He is the dealer for Natco. So he will sell you hepcinat LP
YOU CAN WHATSAPP HIM if u use that, same is with Gandhi medicos
Million Pharma is reliable
it is reliable ,but I think millions  health is expensive than gandhi

they will decrease the price because now there are a lot
Talked over with the rep of Gandhi Medicos through whatsapp and purchased 6 packs of Ledifos yesterday for $1800. They delivered free of charge to my friend's address in Delhi. My friend paid in cash to the courier at the time of delivery.

I have discovered another reliable supplier of Hetero products

Bull Pharmachem
Does he give shipment to Vietnam? how do they accept payments? Do you suggest travelling to Mumbai and buying or directly instructing the supplier to ship to Ho Chi Minh city.thanks
ask them direct
i just spoke to the sales representative of Bull Pharmachem. They ship it to Vietnam once they have received the payment. He is charging $1200 for 3 bottles of Ledifos by Hetero including the shipment charges. I liked they way he assisted with all the rules and their service. I will be making the payment tomorrow and hoping the meds to be with me by 1st of january.
Hi, I am from Minsk in Belarus and have Hep C genotype 1a. I was first detected with hepc in 2010. my doctor prescribed riba and interferon. I had horrible side effects of these drugs. I felt very tired, dizziness and felt i had flu. It was not cured because my recent viral load was 5.7 million and i do not know how much of damage has been done to my liver.I was recently prescribed Harvoni by my hepatologist. I want to know if this drug Harvoni really cures hepc . are there any side effects? there would be a lot of people on this forum who took this drug, so want to know their experiences. Also the prices of Harvoni are very expensive. How safe are the generic versions coming from India?
Harvoni cure rate is over 90%....so it will probably work for you. As for side effects...these vary from person to person. My first month of Harvoni was pure hell. I had done interferon tx 10 yrs ago and my first month of Harvoni was just as bad. But now.. coming up on week 6, 90% of those symptoms are gone and i feel pretty damn good... your mileage may vary, obviously..
hi sir,i have a Useful Russia BBS, didi you need not ?
thank you zippydedodah, as long as harvoni cures hepc, will have to bear the side effects the way you mentioned. How can i buy these drugs from India? and what documents are needed in indian pharmacies to buy medicines.Can i order these drugs to Belarus.My doctor advised me to start with the treatment as soon as possible.
I am not familiar with ways to purchase from Belarus...i flew to Dhaka to get my meds. Good luck... there is a lot of help in previous posts... especially concerning ordering via mail or courier to different countries.
My plan is to go to Million Health Pharma in Chennai for sof/dac
Any advise you can give me would help.
Or if you know of an other supplier.
He is a reliable guy. Are you going to Chennai ?
Do you know personally him?
Million Health Pharma and Bull Pharmachem are trusted suppliers. Anyway the more feedback the better
Yes, I am going to Chennai the first week in January.
I will let you know how it all goes down.
great
After got final confirmation that ordering by mail in Serbia is not allowed, I'm planning a trip to India next month.
Can someone recommend trusted supplier in New Delhi because I have affordable one stop flights connections?
Other choice would be Dhaka and Incepta, where I already got contact, but it is longer and more expensive travel, and safety is also a isssue.
Gandhi medicos Delhi
Thx, Darbara, I've contacted them.
What price range can I expect for generic Harvoni buying directly in Delhi?
Just a doctors prescription. Yes u can order if your country allows it.
Check fixhepc (google it )
What if doctor in Serbia cannot give me prescription for a drug not yet available in my country? Can I just take my tests, and other medical documentation?
million pharma will write them as vitamins. Nobody will open the package.
Or talk to Dr James how they ship easily to Romania. You can go to Romania by car
Has anybody received any generic Harvoni from Million Health Pharma in the mail and if so who did you speak to. I have contacted them but would like to know if anyone has recived any meds. Thanks John
Incepta can now arrange shipment through third parties to these countries:
Russia, Hong Kong, Italy, India, Jordan, United Kingdom, Turkey, Chile, Australia, Cambodia, Romania, Thailand, Taiwan, and Kazakhstan.
Romania, right next door of Serbia.
thx to all for info. I've heard about Romania, but I need an address there or somebody willing to help. I know that sender can write anything on package, but still it is risk I'm not willing to take for 500EUR return ticket to Delhi. Only thing I'm concerned is reputable dealer. Added value is visiting India. I love India's culture and food :)
   hello do u know if these companys will ship to usa.
   if so do they need a script faxed to them, also calling them
  directly to order is the best approach.thx
                                                    dave
yes and the Indian companies will be easier to deal with payments etc.
  thx  i need to get the wheels in motion.
  need to persuade my doctor to write script.
   he wrote script for harvoni insurance company
   has denied me treatment for nearly a year.
    will not wait any longer.

Ask Mike in Fix hep c. He has a lot of experience of taking meds by fedex in USA
contact the sellers first and also figure it out who will monitor your bloods. The price including shipping should be no more than 12-1300 usd. for 12 weeks which is 84 tabs.
you could try fixhepc ( google it
900- 1200 usd for 12 weeks is the max. price. Its INDIAN RUPEES 25000 FOR 28 tablets or less if they offer you a discount as that Gandhi Medicos sell a lot to Russia etc..
You can get a script from India just contact the company you want to buy from. India is easy. Any doc will write it but the Medical dealer can organize it if NEED BE. Dont worry on that front. The most important thing is to start the treatment and a doctor can monitor it for you or atleast the blood tests. Good Luck. It will be nice trip also to India. The airport is great.
are you taking it for 12 0r 24 weeks the twinvir ?
I jas go imama istiot zdravstven problem, Gen 1-b. Jas sakam da odam vo Indija, no mislam direktno so fabirkata da kontaktiram. Ajde decki ako sakate da se dogovorime da odime vo Indija. Vo mart mesec, povratna aviokarta do newdelhi kosta okolu 440-470 EU. hotelite isto taka se eftini
This an English forum
I am from Srbija,
I plan to go in Delhi for buy generic harvoni.
Where is safely  buy Hep lp, and ledifos (100% original) in Delhi.
Is original pack is have special protection, hologram etc ?  
In general is it possible to buy fake drugs like Hepcinat Lp, Ledifos  in Indian pharmacy.
Thank you for help
Regards
No fakes as yet in India. All drugs are new not even 1 month old.
You can try Gandhi Medicos in Delhi. Search google you can contact them. They use whatsapp also.
i have contacted a supplier in Mumbai bull farmaceuticals and they will ship 3 bottles of ledifos. they have taken the prescription copy  from my doctor.US $ 1250 including courierrr costs. so for other buyers i think shipment to belarus is easy.they will ship it in the coming week since their office was closed for christmas.
No I have not but Mr Saravanan R seems to be a genuine guy. I have communicated often with him often.
Thanks darbara what has me a puzzeled is that the person i am talking to sent me a way to send money and its not to Mr. Saravanan R or to  Million Health Pharma instead to  Hemalatha  Deepak Have you ever spoken to this gentlman?.

@ tremper,

Million Pharma is a reputed pharmacy in Chennai and they are Natco authorized pharmacy. you can trust them.
I'm based out of Chennai, if you may need any help , pls reach out to me. I'm happy to help :)
Thank you, Seanravi
no
Has anyone got virus cleared by using Indian generics?
They just came out 15 days back
They are licensed by Gilead so......
Yes Greg Jefferyes has cleared it with generic sofosbuvir and ribavirin
both are reliable. lot of russians buy from gandhi medicos. bull pharmachem is more recommended by greg jefferys on his blog.
as darbara mentioned price is anywhere around 900-1200$, you could bargain with them.
they are reliable if greg jefferys recommends them. i have ordered 3 bottles of ledifos from them based on the recommendation of Greg Jefferys, they have shipped the bottles and i should receive the parcel in 2-3 days.
I confirm that Greg recommends Bullpharmachem, so I'm not concerned about their reputation, but they are 150USD more expensive than Gandhi. These prices are for buying locally. I'm traveling to Delhi mid January to pick them up.
Gandhi is in Delhi and BullPHARMA ARE in Mumbai
Contact from Bullpharma said medications will be deliver to my hotel anytime I want, so I presume they have someone in Delhi too. I'm communicating with Gandhi, but still not clear how things works. Can I just walk in to their head office in Delhi with money and buy the drugs or it takes some time? Also they dont seem to ask any medical prescription/documentation.
Yes I think so or they will organize a script for you. Tell them you are coming and see what they say. Get well soon be if from the Bull or Gandhi
I am in the process of ordering 3 bottles of Hepcinat Lp, from Gandhi they invoice me for 1200$US 1140$ for meds and DHL shipping 5to7days 60$  (My request) so total 1200$ i wire the money tomorrow I will update when its shipped and when it arrives at my door steps.
I'm ready to slay this dragon
How ever you get your meds please let this form know an how your treatment is progressing
Well done. Get well soon.
This thread has ceased to serve the intended purpose, and has lately resulted in only recommendations of online pharmacies, spamming, and bickering about the pharmacies.  We are not able to verify the credentials of each recommended pharmacy, and therefore, cannot continue to permit recommendations that involve ordering medication online.  All of the information is now out there, and we strongly suggest working with your physician to obtain the best treatment.

************ THREAD CLOSED *************
NO FURTHER POSTS PERMITTED.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us.