Hepatitis C Community

Hair Loss

Hey did anyone lose their hair?  Also heard this is another side effect
I answered this question on the other thread.

You can plop all your questions today that you have on the one thread and we'll keep checking - that way all your answers are in one spot if you want to refer back to them :)
Thanks...caught it on the other thread...learning how to convo on here being a newbie and all :)
We've all been there don't sweat it. Heck after 5 years there are still a ton of functions I dont know how to use - just recently found out how to change my password even, pretty basic stuff LOL.

How do you insert a picture into the post?  I've seen those little pix ballons but can't figure out how to add one.
LOL don't ask me - I didn't realize until recently what people even meant about blocking PMs.......I guess someday I should look around at all the functions but sometimes that seems so much like actual WORK....

VeggieDip a member from a long time back used to be able to do that adding pictures and colored text and stuff.  I'd assume you have to insert the html tags or something but I have no clue.

Interesting question though, I was happy just to learn how to ♥ ♥ ♥ last month ;)

Hoping somebody knows how but guessing we'd all go crazy doing it and use up all the bandwidth in an hour....ah obsession....... ;)
I think you can only insert photos when you post the original question.  I'm not sure but I believe MH reviews photos before they put them up in a thread.
Come to think of it they are usually on the first post.  I'd like to be able to stick them in garden posts but I'll get over that.  I don't know how to make the hearts.
I lost minimal amount of hair.  No one can even tell.  I did color it as usual during tx, but I only washed it 2-3 times a week.  That sounds worse than is really is because the Riba dries you out so bad, your body may not produce oils like usual.  I found a nice dry shampoo to keep it looking fresh.  

Sometimes my scalp got sore-like when you have a ponytail in too long. But the hair loss was minimal. Having said that....I still have 3 weeks left, now my hair will probably all fall out.  But that'll be ok too....at least I'm UND (and been wanting to try a red wig)

I want to know how to do the hearts, too.  Can we get a lesson?

The easiest way to do the hearts is copy and paste 'em.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

jd
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to you =)
I've lost about half my hair but it's so puffy it's hard for other people to tell.
I've started losing my hair, but I have a lot of it, so don't expect to go bald. I've heard others say nobody else noticed. I only know because I'm cleaning it out of the tub and off the bathroom floor!  Losing most of it is pretty rare.